Gosh, every year I go through the struggle of figuring out what the heck to get my husband for Valentine’s Day. What does he want? What does he need? Does he even want anything?
I have no clue.
Year after year, I find myself questioning why I purchase something for him in the first place, because, well, it sits in the gift bag… for weeks. Truth be told, ladies. Honestly, Valentine’s Day has a reputation of being more of a holiday for us women, not our men. But, as always, we buy a special gift for them because we love them and want them to feel just as special. (Dawwww 🙂 )
So, naturally we want to get them gifts they’ll love… and actually use! (Even if it is the most cliché holiday ever.)
Besides chocolate and body wash, there’s a few other items you can get the special dude in your life for Valentine’s Day, that he will seriously take out of the gift bag – for under $25! I mean, it can’t get better than that. Am I right?!
12 Valentine’s Day Gifts For Him Under $25
1. Phone Case With Card Holder – When don’t we have our phones these days? Not to mention, it’s super rare that anyone loses their phone, yet I can count tons of people who lose their wallets. So, why not combine the two? I love this one, because it’s a hard rubber case (instead of the tough plastic that doesn’t absorb a drop.) Another option is a wallet case with a flap extending over the screen of your phone like this one here. Brilliant!
2. Cologne – Guys love their cologne. You can’t go wrong with buying cologne for your man on Valentine’s Day. Seriously, it’s like buying them deodorant and body wash – they’ll use it nearly every day! Plus, Nautical Voyage is the popular one right now and has great reviews! If you live near a Wal-Mart or Target, you can generally find this brand down the good smellin’ aisle.
3. Underwear – OK, I’ll be discrete and just say – out with the old, in with the new. Men tend to think their underwear are indestructible. *Hits forehead* WHY. I mean, underwear… out of all things? You’ve got to be kidding me. Is anyone else with me on this one?
Him: “Buuuut, there’s nothing wrong with them.”
Me: “Oh. You mean you like the feel of fresh air on your bum through those teeny tiny holes? Be my guest, hunny bunny.”
*Buys underwear anyway…*
4. Slippers – I’m a pretty big believer in wearing my slippers in the house ALL DAY. Like, I literally love my slippers. I purchased a pair of Wisconsin Badger slippers for my hubby as part of his Christmas present and he loves them! Prior to the Bucky slippers, he had a pair similar to these here. He equally liked those – but, the Bucky Badger ones are much “cooler.” Bucky for the win!
5. Shower Speaker – I have to admit, my husband doesn’t have a shower speaker yet, but he’s been DYING for one. Plus, how could you go wrong with one of these puppies? (You’ll also benefit from his gift. Yeah, I know, us women work in mysterious ways. LOL.) Not going to lie, I’ll end up purchasing two so we can each have one.
6. Gift Card – Gift cards are great when you don’t know what to get. For instance, half the time holidays roll around, I have absolutely no clue what to get my husband. I’m constantly searching and searching and still find nothing. With a gift card, you’re purchasing a “gift” for them, but in the end they’re choosing what to spend it on! It’s also less time consuming for us. Woohoo!
7. Wallet Bottle Opener – My husband loves taking his bottle opener wherever he goes. It’s the idea of having it with you, but not having it visible for everyone to see, like a typical key chain one. The best part about this gift is that it’s $1. With shipping it may be $2. Score!
8. Coffee Mug – OK, we’re avid coffee drinkers. I’m talking a couple cups per day. Bryce loves taking his coffee to go in the morning and sipping it on his commute for work. This Contigo brand keeps beverages hot for 12 hours and cold for 24! I love stealing his coffee mugs, but this one has a button instead of the basic flip flop. He won’t worry about it spilling everywhere – major bonus on my part.
9. Fossil Leather Bracelet – I know not every guy loves bracelets, but how stylish is this Fossil leather bracelet? He can wear it to work, out to a ball game, or even on our date nights. It’s a simple piece with a big statement. We’re pretty loyal to the Fossil brand and they have tons of options in terms of men’s leather bracelets, necklaces, and watches. It’s definitely worth a look!
10. Calvin Klein Wallet – I love finding deals (if you can’t tell already by this post.) This Calvin Klein wallet is one of my favs on the list. Again, same as the Fossil bracelet, but so simple, yet so bold. How could you not love a nice black leather wallet? One that’s high quality might I add.
11. Belt – Black is, of course, the longest living fashion statement. It’ll never go out of style. Ever. You can’t go wrong with anything black. Black accessories tend to match perfectly with nearly every outfit. Adding a black belt with jeans or dressy pants will spice his outfit up a bit for your Valentine’s Day date. 🙂
12. Socks – Socks. Such a boring gift. Soooo needed though. I mean, who doesn’t wear socks? They wear out so quickly and in my mind, you can never have too many socks! I think men are generally harder on socks than us (literally holes in every other one). Same as the underwear concept I mentioned before – out with the old, in with the new. Do it girl, you’ll thank yourself later.
Hope this helps you ladies with your Valentine’s Day gifts for your handsome man! I know I was getting down to the basics, but that doesn’t mean you have to only purchase one item! Make a cute gift bag for him or dress up a bland box with cute hearts, a special message, and pretty tissue paper. Trust me, it sounds corny, but he’ll love that you thought hard and put a little bit of time into his gift.
What do are you buying for your man this season?? I’d love to hear about more ideas!
I seriously love hearing from you! Let’s stay in touch!