If you don’t know by now, easy recipes are my jam. Like, there’s nothing better than coming home from a long day of work and making something that’s equally yummy AND easy. SCORE!
This Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip is one of my favorite recipes for family gatherings or those dreaded football parties your husband insists on throwing. The best part about it? You can throw it in the crockpot to keep warm for hours on end.
I’ve probably thrown this recipe together a dozen times and each time it tastes better and better. I will warn you, it’s a bit on the spicy side. If you’re a fan of spicy foods, you’ll LOVE this one though. My whole family asks if we’re bringing our famous dip whenever we’re attending holiday gatherings.
Quite a few months ago, I made this dip to bring to our family Christmas. It was a HUGE hit. The whole crockpot was gone within an hour or so. And now, every time we have a get together, it’s requested for me to bring. Yay! I love that this buffalo chicken dip is a nice snack for guests to enjoy while waiting for the main meal! Everyone loves a good snack, am I right?
My favorite part about this recipe is that it’s literally five ingredients. So, how is this super duper yummy dip made? I’ll tell you!
- 2 – 12.5 oz. cans of White Premium Chunk Chicken Breast
- 1 cup Ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup of Frank’s Red Hot Original Sauce
- 2 – 8 oz. cream cheese blocks
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- Prepare crockpot and turn the setting on warm.
- Heat ranch dressing, Red Hot’s sauce, and cream cheese in a medium saucepan.
- Mix until well combined.
- Add chicken and half of the shredded cheese. Mix until creamy.
- Transfer to crockpot and enjoy! (Make sure the crockpot is set to warm, otherwise the cheese in the mixture will overcook and harden, instead of remaining creamy.)
That’s it, peeps! The perfect and EASY recipe for any occasion!
Follow along for more EASY recipes!